http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda0lhz7BAk
(Blogger would not let me post the embedded link because it was too long)
This is a commercial for Coors Light that is very popular during the football season. This is my favorite commercial because I am a very big football fan. All of the Coors commercials make me laugh, but I like this one the most. Comedy, however, is not the only reason that this commercial is so appealing. Most of them are based off of fairly famous post game head coach interviews. This one is from a game in 2006 where the Bears came back and upset the Cardinals. Most football fans, and just about every bears fan remembers the original context and that makes the commercial that much more appealing in Chicago. This ad actually did make me buy Coors the first time i saw it. I remember going out during half time after I first saw it to buy a case of Coors Light.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know why you had a problem, because the link seems to be a normal length.
ReplyDelete